Saturday, June 29, 2013

Quick entry

Because it is too soon for me to start missing days, I am here for a quick update.  Today was my day off from the gym.  Saturdays work well because I can enjoy some family time in the evening without stressing about going.  Tomorrow I finally get to try TRX, since Ernie is off work (after three straight weeks without a single day off, it is going to be nice to have him home).  I'll let you know all about it.

Today I ate:

Apple cinnamon oatmeal (steal cut oats, unsweetened almond milk, apples, and cinnamon...mmm)
Pita chips and hummus
Chicken with balsamic glaze
Roasted sweet potatoes and red onions
1 rhubarb muffin

I didn't make a green smoothie today and I actually missed it.  It is like my morning treat.  But Lily had her heart set on oatmeal, and then we were gone for the rest of the day, so I never got a chance.  I definitely feel a difference in energy levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment