Sunday, June 30, 2013

Just keep moving

This is going to be another short and sweet entry.  I've been running around all weekend getting read for a summer camp I am helping with, so I haven't had much time to obsess about my unhealthy body issues (thank god).  I've done okay with eating healthy this weekend, which is a fete, as I usually graze on snacks when I'm busy rather than getting in a real meal.  I haven't done great, but I've done okay.  And I can live with that.

I tried TRX today, and I have to say, it wasn't the fiasco I was anticipating.  It was hard.  Like, crazy hard.  I was shaking afterward and really felt like I had worked.  Overall, it was a good experience.  Unfortunately, the only day I can do it is Sunday, and then only if Ernie is off work.  So it isn't likely to become a regular thing.  But my body is healed enough to go back to body pump.  I do want to make that a regular thing.

Today I ate:

2 Waffles (Sunday brunch with the fam, so the unhealthy kind)
8 ounce green smoothie
Flat iron steak wrap
Rhubarb muffin

Exercise:

30 minute TRX class
30 minutes on the elliptical machine

No comments:

Post a Comment